What is Involved with Legacy Planning?
While each legacy plan is tailored to your individual needs depending on type and amount of assets, there are some overlap in different things that may be involved. This overlap includes:
- Creating a last will and testament
- Creating a trust and the funding it will need
- Creating a Medi-Cal plan and the details that entails
- Determining gifts made while living to charity or loved ones
- Determining business ownership so that the transfer is easy and seamless
These options are just a few of the options that may be presented when legacy planning. Legacy planning can help you set up any of these options as well as ensure the money you leave behind is managed effectively. With Cross Law APC, we can help you reach your goals for your family and for the gifts you wish to leave behind with strategic legacy planning.